Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$183
Orbitz.com$183
CheapTickets$183
Travelocity$183
FindHotel$183
Trip.com$190
All reviews high tea walnut street l'occitane toiletries b bs tea sandwiches granny smith off street parking complimentary wine shadyside neighborhood restaurants and shops sitting room first floor guest rooms high ceilings location is great pittsburgh area room was large
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I stay at the Inn on Negley every time I come to Pittsburgh. I do so primarily for the friendliness of the staff who treat me so well every time, but I also go for the beauty of the home and quaintness of the neighbourhood. The inn is set in the neighbourhood of Shadyside, an area with lovely houses, super restaurants and great bars and shops. It's an easy area from which to get to Downtown should you feel the need to experience the hustle and bustle of the city. The inn is set in a large beautiful Victorian house and each room is meticulously kept. I'd love to recommend a particular room but I can find no fault with any of them and I have stayed in almost all of them. The website gives an accurate reflection of the rooms (without the use of a fishbowl lens to try and make the room seem larger than it actually is!) The food is incredible and breakfast was a delight each morning. As I have said in a previous review, it is the staff and management that keep me coming back to the inn. I can honestly say that they are some of the most attentive that I have come across but are never intrusive which I have sometimes experienced in other B&Bs. The inn provides a perfect blend of a beautiful home with easy access to the delights of downtown Pittsburgh but residing in a great neighbourhood where you can come back and relax in the evening. I can't recommend it highly enough and look forward to returning some time soon.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

My wife and I [mid 60's] stayed at the Inn on Negley last week - and were extremely pleased. We were taking a trip from CT to OH, and planned to stay in Pittsburgh to break the car trip into two manageable days..We often stay at BnB's [found this one on T/A], and this is one of our favorites!

We stayed in the Braeburn Suite, and found it was actually better than the pictures on their website. We like authentic bedrooms rooms, with modern bathrooms - and this had both!

And the breakfast was delicious - with many options to choose from.

The staff was extremely accommodating - with lots of suggestions to enhance our stay. We will definitely stay at the Inn on Negley the next time we're in P-burgh.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

We enjoy this Inn very much. The location is terrific, the rooms are beautiful, the staff is friendly and the breakfast is delicious. While in Pittsburgh, this is the only place we would stay at while in this part of town.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank daniellem899
Reviewed July 6, 2017

The Inn on Negley is a beautiful Victorian style home that has been converted into a Bed and Breakfast. I recently stayed here while studying for a Sommelier exam in downtown Pittsburgh. The location is perfect, just minutes from downtown, and situated in a lovely village neighborhood with shopping and restaurants within walking distance. The patio was the perfect place to sip a glass of wine and study and the room was gorgeous from the luxurious bathroom with a jacuzzi tub to the Victorian artwork and furniture and comfortable large bed. I would highly recommend the Inn on Negley for anyone staying in Pittsburgh who wants to enjoy hospitality at it's finest. Cheers!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2017

This is a lovely little B & B with beautifully decorated rooms. You are welcomed in like a friend. With old fashioned keys and furniture to match it is a refreshing change from plastic modern hotels. The breakfasts are good and I understand they have afternoon tea. it is set in the Shadyside district which is a quiet residential area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo