The room was nicely sized, and comfortable and the breakfast buffet was tasty and had lots of variety (hot and cold). The BEST feature of the hotel, however, was the free shuttle service. They take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius (which basically is anywhere in downtown Pittsburgh) and then pick you up when you're through. The shuttle runs until 11:30 pm. We utilized this service all weekend -- we didn't have to move our car from the parking lot. The staff was very friendly was well (especially the shuttle drivers). We will definitely stay here again when we come back to the 'burgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pittsburgh, enjoy a refreshing hotel experience at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh - North Shore. Designed for the modern lifestyle, SpringHill Suites invites you to relax in studio suites 25% larger than typical hotel rooms with sleeping, dining and work areas. Join us daily for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and work out in our new fitness facility or unwind in our indoor pool. For the business traveler our hotel is located just minutes away from many of Pittsburgh's major corporations. For the sports fans we're perfectly situated across the street from PNC Park, within a half mile from Heinz Field, one mile from Consol Energy Center. Feeling lucky, try your luck at The Rivers Casino featuring slots and table games. Parking is an additional cost at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel Pittsburgh
- Springhill Suites Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Springhill Suites