This facility is clean and comfortable. Our room was large and had a separating wall from bedroom to living room area. It's very convenient to attend a Pittsburgh Pirates game as we walked across the street to attend the opening day game. They have an excellent free breakfast available for three hours a day. They provide a free shuttle service to various places in the city. This is a nice service because it's not an easy city to drive, park or walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pittsburgh, enjoy a refreshing hotel experience at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh - North Shore. Designed for the modern lifestyle, SpringHill Suites invites you to relax in studio suites 25% larger than typical hotel rooms with sleeping, dining and work areas. Join us daily for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and work out in our new fitness facility or unwind in our indoor pool. For the business traveler our hotel is located just minutes away from many of Pittsburgh's major corporations. For the sports fans we're perfectly situated across the street from PNC Park, within a half mile from Heinz Field, one mile from Consol Energy Center. Feeling lucky, try your luck at The Rivers Casino featuring slots and table games. Parking is an additional cost at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel Pittsburgh
- Springhill Suites Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Springhill Suites