We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Springhill Suites Northshore. The rooms are modern and tidy. I found the mattress and pillows very comfortable. The breakfast is not gourmet but much more than a normal continental breakfast. There is a make your own waffles station, eggs, sausages, and much more. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is also a complimentary shuttle service that can drop you off and pick you from anywhere within a 3 mile radius. This is helpful since it can be difficult to find cabs in Pittsburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pittsburgh, enjoy a refreshing hotel experience at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh - North Shore. Designed for the modern lifestyle, SpringHill Suites invites you to relax in studio suites 25% larger than typical hotel rooms with sleeping, dining and work areas. Join us daily for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and work out in our new fitness facility or unwind in our indoor pool. For the business traveler our hotel is located just minutes away from many of Pittsburgh's major corporations. For the sports fans we're perfectly situated across the street from PNC Park, within a half mile from Heinz Field, one mile from Consol Energy Center. Feeling lucky, try your luck at The Rivers Casino featuring slots and table games. Parking is an additional cost at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel Pittsburgh
- Springhill Suites Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Springhill Suites