“Great late night stop!”

Dining options: Late Night
Niagara Falls
“Great late night stop!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We visited with friends of ours for a late night snack after a day at the game and casino! Atmosphere was good, sports on, music playing. Service was good also. Everyone ordered a main dish and had no complaints, all were happy with their meals. Great beer selection.

• Visited June 2014

Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“First trip, interesting ”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

It is exactly what you think of an Irish Pub except it has a little Hooters thrown in! If you like Hooters you will like Twisted Kilt, good attentive service, great amount of different draught beers, good food and good views with an Irish twist! Plenty of TVs for the sports minded! If this was closer to home I easily could visit again and try more dishes and beer. I had the Irish dip and it was AWESOME!

“Just another sports bar, but with employees wearing kilts”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The guys & gals wear kilts which is cute. It had many tvs - usual sports bar stuff. It was very loud & kinda cold inside the establishment. The girls are scantily clad...cool for the guys. We ordered pub pretzels & beer cheese. They were average. The cheese had ???veggies in it. It reminded me of veggie soup??? We didn't care for it. I wouldn't go back...it's just average.

• Visited January 2014
Boardman, Ohio
“Good food and Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Service was good even for a busy Saturday night. Was there with a large group of friends and really enjoyed the place. Prices are reasonable too.

Visited January 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Ok "pub" with a twist”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Wow, what to say about this place. First and foremost, it's basically just a bar that serves bar food. It's decent bar food and the menu is much more robust than your typical bar, but they present it as such. If you're into sports there are plenty of TVs to catch any number of games ....

In a nutshell, this place reminded me of TGI Fridays with a Scottish theme, and waitresses wearing slutty little Scottish schoolgirl uniforms. Don't get me wrong, as a guy it definitely caused me to accidentally stab my cheek with a fork a few times, spill my beer in my lap, and proved to my wife that even though I'm a pretty decent guy .... I'm still a male ...... and anything else I say about this is going to make me look like a middle aged pervert .... Ok place, decent food. Nothing spectacular. The uniforms need toned down a bit though. You can still sell sexuality, you just need to be a little classier than that.