TripAdvisor
Pittsburgh
Post
Inbox
Search

“Everything is good here”

Grandview Bakery and Sweet Shop
Ranked #6 of 44 Bakeries in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been stopping in this little bakery for over five years, and have never been disappointed. Everything I've tried there has been good. Lately I've been loving their brownies with the raspberry topping - when I bring them home everyone loves them too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We ate at one of the nearby restaurants and then came here for dessert! We had the lemon bar, pb slice, a donut and coffees for the same price we would’ve paid for any restaurant dessert! And it was all fabulous!

There are little tables to eat-in and the service was super friendly!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We stumbled across this place while we were in town. They have such a great selection and a lot to choose from. The problem is there's too many things to try because if you try them all you'll be sick. LOL

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Great bakery in Mount Washington. Pastries were outstanding! We bought cookies, pastries, Apple streusel, coffee cake, and some baking supplies. Everything was delish! If you’re in the area, stop in and indulge yourself! You won’t regret it! Wish we lived closer to this sweet shop!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I stopped in this bakery after riding the Monongahela Incline to the Mount Washington overlook. I bought a chocolate chip cookie and snickerdoodle cookie. They were excellent, and I am kind of a hard-to-please "cookie snob", LOL. They were also selling pumpkin flavored dog biscuits.

Worth a visit.