“Make sure if there is a substitution charge”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #401 of 2,210 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Description: You can experience Italy right here in Pittsburgh when you visit our BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant at our Galleria Mall location. Enjoy a chef-inspired Italian menu that features fresh new takes on Italian classics like piping hot pizza and tender, robust pasta specialties that will transport you straight to Italy. Whether you're celebrating a special milestone or simply need a night out, we promise you a night to remember here at BRAVO Cucina Italiana Galleria Pittsburgh. Buon appetito! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I had grilled salmon. Spouse had Roma flatbread. On the menu the salmon comes with grilled sweet potatoes and asparagus and sits on a bed of spinach. I asked for double asparagus. Hold the sweet potatoes. This in my opinion is not a big deal. The server had some difficulty comprehending my request. I did receive the order as I requested but was charged a substitution fee. I frequently dine at Atria's and restaurants on that order and have never been charged. I found this to be annoying. Server attentive.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We have eaten here before. My husband enjoys the food more than I do; but I am a vegetarian and my options are more limited. I was quite happy to see that eggplant had been added as a dish. It had a great taste and was freshly made (not the medallions other restaurants may serve that are obviously frozen and packaged elsewhere). I should have checked, as the eggplant was fried - and not baked which would have been my preference. I would not have ordered this had I known. The accompanying herb pasta was amazing and so delicious.
If you are a vegetarian, I would recommend picking one of the salad dishes with a side of pasta....that will be my next choice for our next visit. But it would be nice if restaurants provided more main dish options for vegetarians that are not carb laden.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We were seated immediately. We were starving and we seemed to wait a bit. We waited for our beer. Once we ordered we were brought bread. We waited a long while for soup and salad. We then waited for the waitress to come around once drinks were empty, then waited for drinks then lunch. The waitress was very nice when she was around, it just seemed like a lot of time in between. The food tasted great. JP loved is soup and my salad could not have been better. For $3.99 I had the salad added to meal and it was a full size salad, great value! Beer was a bit pricey... Almost $6 a bottle.