“Yummm!!”

Showcase BBQ
Ranked #393 of 2,505 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Everything was great but the cornbread was out of this world! It was had such a spongey, buttery texture that was fantastic. Will definitely be going back soon!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I definitely recommend this place. Super friendly black BBQ spot, where you can smell the BBQ from down the street. All the sides are pork free (they even have turkey ribs!). The food is excellent.

I'll also point out that I'm gluten free and the folks behind the counter were super knowledgeable and helpful about it. 100% am going back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I have driven by here a number of times and since I was working in the area had to check them out. What a great lunch.
The person taking orders was so pleasant and kind. Smiling and seems to be so happy there.

I ordered wings and Texas Toast. The wings were incredible and didn’t need the side sauce at all. Juicy and cooked perfectly.
I wish the toast was toasted and had butter cooked into it but it was fresh.

Will be back this week and hoping to check out the ribs.

Check them out they are incredible!!! Hidden gem in our city.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2017

There are two barbecue places in Homewood, but they are vastly different from my experience. Showcase if a far better restaurant. The other place often runs out of food, Showcase almost never does. The food is delicious and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Great find in the East Liberty/Homewood neighborhood. The building isn't much, it just looks like the first floor of an apartment building. Service was quick. Food was really good. I got a half slab of ribs and two sides (both sizable portions of mac and cheese) for $15. The ribs were great. Tender, fell right off the bone, good flavor. A little bit too salty, but a minor criticism for otherwise delicious ribs. The mac and cheese was also enjoyable and rounded out the meal nicely. My friends and I shared a 2 liter soda which we were given solo cups to drink from, which we found amusing, but not as issue. Overall, don't be fooled by the unusual location and atmosphere. Good food, good portions for a good price.

Date of visit: July 2017