“Interesting Local Bar/Eatery”
Review of OTB Bicycle Cafe

OTB Bicycle Cafe
Ranked #309 of 2,305 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed August 12, 2016

Friendly service. Typical bar food offerings, but great quality. We enjoyed the pretzels with beer cheese. My panini was awesome. If you go in with your family, go to the room in the back up the steps. There are larger tables. We loved the decor and that is was unique to the city.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Very nice bar with above average food. Everything on the menu is also available as a vegetarian or vegan option, so it's good place when you follow an individual diet. The item I enjoy the most on the menu are the vegan wings, but the burgers also set the bar very high. The beer selection is quiet large, with $2 PBRs and Tecate cans all day long. Highly recommended place!

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Never heard of Pittsburgh burger with peanut butter. Tasting is believing! Surprisingly good! Noisy in the bar area but the back room is much better. Decor is a novel collage of bicycles and related parts. Waitress friendly, service fine.

Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

My friend brought me here for a few drinks and dinner and it was fantastic. Located on the southside, this bar has a lot of character and is the ideal hole in the wall bar. The place is reasonably priced and they have a pretty good draft list. I got the "the thick" which is a bbq, bacon burger with onion rings and fries. It did not disappoint. Good bbq sauce and the seasoning on the fries were awesome. My friend got the chicken wrap and she also loved it.

This bar has a bike theme to it, but it has a lot of goofy stuff on the walls and just feels like that random neighborhood bar. I'm from Ohio, but I would gladly come back here.if you like cool burger joints, hit this place up.

Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

Enjoying a portobello burger tonight but always love the fried avocado tacos with black beans and sweet corn salsa. Just do it. If you get a salad you have to have the ginger peanut dressing. Did I mention the beer? You may find more beers on tap at other places but they won't be as good with the food. Nice staff. I have to stop by when I'm in town. Coming back soon.