“Variety”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Went to buy a variety of popcorn for a party. It was delicious. Everyone at the party loved the selection of popcorn. The hard part is deciding which flavor to buy.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SD1005

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had to go to Pittsburgh for work and my coworker INSISTED that I go to Pittsburgh Popcorn...to the point where when I was out there, she even texted me and asked if I'd gone yet! The popcorn is good, they have many different flavors and certain special flavors of the week.I go the garlic parm popcorn and the chocolate caramel corn. The prices are reasonable and it's nice for a yummy snack :)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Charel C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Always something new”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Whenever I am in Pittsburgh, I make a stop at the Pittsburgh Popcorn Company. There are always new flavors to try, and the tried and true ones like Buttery Movie and Kettle Corn. Some flavors are great, some could use a little work, but getting sample always makes sure you are getting something you want since we all have different tastes. Be sure to go to and see for yourself.

Visited August 2013