“Not what it was”

Neighborhood: Bloomfield
Neighborhood: Bloomfield
“Not what it was”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I really enjoyed going here 10 years ago when the father ran it. The daughters tht run it now treat the staff horrible, they are so worried about up charging for everything when it defeats the purpose. They charge $3 for literally an ounce of feta, I can 5 oz at a store for $4.99 I know they have to make money, but still. The sisters are always yelling at the staff, our server looked like she wanted to cry. They pay their bussers and dishwashers pennies.
The hummus was off, our lamb was over done, didnt want to tell server because one of the sisters is more of a dictator than anything.
Sad, used to be a good place.
I didn't give a 5 for service b/c the sister would not leave her alone.

• Visited September 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I really enjoyed the hummus and the egyptian tea!”
Reviewed February 18, 2008

I really enjoyed the hummus and the egyptian tea!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice. Not thrilling, but nice.”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

Nice. Not thrilling, but nice.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook