“Food for a road trip”

Priory Fine Pastries
Ranked #11 of 40 Bakeries in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Delicious pannini for the trip back to New York. Pastries for dessert when I returned home. A true treasure

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The cupcakes are amazing! There are many varieties to choose from, from basic to specialty. My favorites were the carrot cake and a chocolate/coffee creation.

1  Thank GKnaus
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great pastries, deserts, cakes and drink offerings, Good prices, Within walking distance of the Priory

1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed November 13, 2013

You go in and everything looks so good and it should be for the price. I bought several items and when I got them home and my family tasted the stuff, we were all underwhelmed. Very bland and very ordinary.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our first introduction to this bakery was at a “hydration station” for Pittsburgh's “Bike to Work Day” this year. The Priory Hotel sponsored one of the break tables and provided one of the most delicious granola mixes I've ever tried. When we told the representative how much we enjoyed it and asked if they had made it themselves we were told that their bakery had done it and that it was separate from the hotel and open to the public. REALLY? We had to try it out. Rode our bikes over there the next day and found a small but delicious assortment. The muffins are amazing. I tried an orange-cranberry muffin that had actual pieces of orange in it as well as cranberries. It was unusually light and fluffy and oh, so good. The french donut was the best I'd tasted in at least 30 years. They're apparently known for their cupcakes but after two visits I still haven't gotten around to trying those.

1  Thank RetiredinPA2

Been to Priory Fine Pastries? Share your experiences!