“Wonderful Experience”

Dobra Tea
Ranked #186 of 2,266 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Not only was the tea delicious, the atmosphere of the tea house was unique and worth the trip in and of itself.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I walked in on a whim, looking for a nice place to kill some time. I'm glad I did so! The decor was very warm and inviting; it had the feel of an Arabic social space that seems ideal for a group of friends. The diversity of tea on the menu was astounding, but after considerable thought I decided on an iced green tea sweetened with honey I believe had the name "dragon" in it. It was possibly the best drink I've ever had. I didn't have time to eat anything but the food looked good, too. If you are looking for a cool place to have some non-alcoholic drinks with friends in Pittsburgh this looks like the perfect place.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Best tea house in Pittsburgh. They have many different options from China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Turkey etc and also they have great selection of green, white, oolong, black and herbal teas. They serve the teas with the traditional cups and pots. I tried Ali Shan oolong tea from Taiwan. It was delicious. I will def visit again.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Very good tea house. As a couple from the biggest two tea drinking countries, China and UK, we thoroughly enjoyed the service and tea to great extent. It brings us authentic tea brewing and drinking. Their fusion ice tea is also great. We will definitely visit again and again hoping to try everything from their menu some time soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to have some tea and check out their selection. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a great selection of Green, Oolong, Black and other teas. The server was well versed in their product. There was also a Belly Dancing review. All in all a great visit. I will visit again and again!

1  Thank Global-Bivouac