“Heaven”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Heaven”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I walked in on a whim, looking for a nice place to kill some time. I'm glad I did so! The decor was very warm and inviting; it had the feel of an Arabic social space that seems ideal for a group of friends. The diversity of tea on the menu was astounding, but after considerable thought I decided on an iced green tea sweetened with honey I believe had the name "dragon" in it. It was possibly the best drink I've ever had. I didn't have time to eat anything but the food looked good, too. If you are looking for a cool place to have some non-alcoholic drinks with friends in Pittsburgh this looks like the perfect place.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
“Best tea house in Pittsburgh!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Best tea house in Pittsburgh. They have many different options from China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Turkey etc and also they have great selection of green, white, oolong, black and herbal teas. They serve the teas with the traditional cups and pots. I tried Ali Shan oolong tea from Taiwan. It was delicious. I will def visit again.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Drink good tea :) ”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Very good tea house. As a couple from the biggest two tea drinking countries, China and UK, we thoroughly enjoyed the service and tea to great extent. It brings us authentic tea brewing and drinking. Their fusion ice tea is also great. We will definitely visit again and again hoping to try everything from their menu some time soon.

“Best tea house in Pittsburgh!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to have some tea and check out their selection. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a great selection of Green, Oolong, Black and other teas. The server was well versed in their product. There was also a Belly Dancing review. All in all a great visit. I will visit again and again!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Global-Bivouac
Cleveland, Ohio
“The new gem in Pittsburgh!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am originally from Prague, the city where Dobra Tea started years ago. I had visited many Tea houses over the years and Dobra knows their Tea very well. The employees get trained on the preparation and the whole lifestyle around Tea.

The food menu is made specifically so it wouldn't interrupt the taste of your Tea and you may choose to sit on the chair, or on the floor like I always do on cushion.

The service in Dobra Tea in Pittsburgh is very knowledgeable and quick. There are many Teas I can recommend for you to drink but we all have different taste. I like Oolong Teas and Matcha lately.

Pros - Tea quality, all the teas come in the right serving teaware, just like you would drink it at the place of origin. The food was very good as well.

Cons- They were out of couple items I would have actually like to order, but being out of town I will have to wait until I go back.

I would recommend Dobra Tea to my friends.

• Visited June 2013