“One of a kind!”

Primanti Bros. (Heinz Field)
Ranked #160 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich!
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich!
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This is a very unique place to eat. You will leave there VERY full! The staff was very helpful with the menu options and very friendly. The waitress even opted to put our toppings on the side since we were unsure of what they would be like. Most places roll their eyes when you ask for that, and we did not even have to ask!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you are a Steeler fan this is a must, and even better if you eat at the original one down at the Strip District. Primanti Bros. sandwiches can't be beat for flavor, the atmosphere is the best, and the setting in the Strip District is the best location. It is a must stop if you travel to Pittsburgh.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went there for a quick bite to eat. The service and staff were excellent. If you are in a hurry, this is the place to go! The food was different but very good.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I agree with the previous poster. It did not live up to the hype. It was busy, but I think that might be because its built up. The sandwich was big but it was not that great.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Now I will be fair here...we were cramped for time so we had a Primanti Brothers sandwich at PNC Park; therefore, maybe that's the reason it was awful.
We both had "The PItts-burger," and sorry it was one of the worst sandwiches I've ever eaten. I like fries, cole slaw, tomatoes, and burgers....and I get how it "may be" tasty altogether on one sandwich, but sorry this sandwich greatly missed the mark. Like I said maybe if we went to an actual Primanti Brothers restaurant then possible it would have tasted better...but yuck-a-roo.