“Excellent Italian with huge portions” 5 of 5 bubbles

Moonlite Cafe
Ranked #1,311 of 2,141 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Italian with huge portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Having just moved to Brookline, my wife and I stopped into the Moonlite Cafe on the recommendation of a few of our friends and family. We were very pleased! The Moonlite has a restaurant side and a bar side, and the restaurant is in the back. It wasn't crowded at all and our server was very nice and friendly. I ordered the chicken parm and my wife got a vegetarian pasta. Both dishes were delicious and HUGE. I always finish my meals and I didn't even come close to finishing the chicken parm, which came with two really big pieces of chicken, in addition to a side of spaghetti. Drink prices are also very reasonable here and everywhere else in Brookline for that matter. If you are in the Brookline neighborhood(south part of the city of Pittsburgh) and are in the mood for some old style Italian, check out the Moonlite. I bet you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013