“Great service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Loved hard rock! Food was good and service was even better! We put our names in and went shopping at station square. We got a text when our table was ready! Great music too and reasonably priced.

HardRockPittsburgh, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Tina - thanks for sharing your feedback! So glad you enjoyed your Hard Rock visit. Hopefully you were able to check out some of the cool features here in Station Square... there are a lot of neat little stores in the mall across the street. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went to HRC tonight because my boyfriend, who was visiting from Italy was very curious about what kind of restaurant it was and we wanted to eat there at least once before he left. Our experience was horrible from start to finish!

There was a concert by some rock-country band that night so the seating was limited since people who were not there for the concert had to be seated in the tiny back area. We were told that we can be seated right away and the hostess proceeded to walk us to the back room, but once we got there it turned out that there was actually no seating, and someone had forgotten to check off a table or something.
They took our phone number and told us they would send us a text message in 20 minutes when the table was ready. My boyfriend and I proceeded to look around station square while we waited. We waited for quit a while and honestly, we were about to give up and eat at this Japanese place we found called Kiku, but right at that moment we received our text and so we went.

Once we were seated I looked at our utensils and they were dirty. The fork still had food on it and the knives were covered with water stains. When I brought this to the attention of our waitress she just asked "Do you want another one?" without any apology or any show embarrassment. It made me wonder if this happens a lot. the question itself was strange to me. If my utensils are dirty why ask if I want another set. Of course I do!

We ordered our food and low and behold, there was a sticker in my food. Not on plate, right dab in the middle of the food. I was so disgusted that I just stopped eating right there. When I brought this to the attention to the waitress she did it again. She just asked if I wanted another one without any apology or any hint of remorse. I was so shocked by her attitude. I wonder if these people have any pride at all in their work.

The waitress offered me another plate but I was done at that point so I just didn't eat anything. The manager came by soon after, apologized for the sticker and assured us that we would not be charged for it. It showed that at least SOMEONE cared about the image of the restaurant, but the damage was already done. I was so upset that I left without getting the free glass that came with my cocktail.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Patricia B
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I ordered wings as an appetizer and they are the best wings we've ever eaten anywhere! They are excellent. He had the smokehouse BBQ chicken and enjoyed every delicious, perfectly cooked bite. The ranch baked beans were delicious as well. I ordered the chicken fajitas and loved the flavor of the chicken cooked with the peppers and onions. The toppings were also delicious.
We were there right before a Steelers game and the DJ playing a trivia game with the diners there was really neat. We also loved looking at all the memorabilia in the gallery. It was like being in a museum and a restaurant at the same time.
Our only complaint is that we were seated at a table for two and the table was really small. We had to have the waitress take away our appetizer when she brought out our meals because there wasn't room on the table for both at the same time. Also, our waitress did inform us she was new, so we cut her some slack, but she could have used more training for sure. She didn't mess anything up, but she checked back with us excessively and she was not organized.
Overall, it was a very nice place to eat, the food was delicious, the atmosphere was cool, and the staff was nice.

Thanks so much for visiting us! So glad you enjoyed our gameday atmosphere and we couldn't ask for a better review of our food :) Zoo, our gameday MC, is here before every Steelers home game - so if you ever venture to another game please keep us in mind. We will save a bigger table for you next time!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We usually go to the Hard Rock for lunch and pick up a few items. The layout of this one was nice, we had a table with a view of the water and a quiet table. The waitress mentioned that in the summer we could sit on the patio.. I would have liked that but the weather did not permit.

Hi Pierre,
Thanks for visiting us! Glad to hear you had a good time. Definitely come back to see us in the Summer so you can take advantage of our outdoor patio. It is really a great experience to dine outside with the view of the city and the fountain show. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good food and Great view of the water. There is a water fountain behind the restaurant. The drinks were made very well.

HardRockPittsburgh, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thanks for the love! So glad you enjoyed your visit from the drinks to the view to the music!