“Ok pizza and open late night!”
Review of Pizza Parma

Pizza Parma
Ranked #953 of 2,195 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The pizza is good but nothing to right home about but still really good and they are open late for an after the bar meal. Friendly staff and affordable food. The restaurant could you some TLC and the bathroom was out of service when we were there.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Id visited here when looking to try various Pizzerias in Pittsburgh. The Pizza they gave me was cold, the restaurant seemed dirty, the atmosphere seemed like the sort that would attract homeless sorts or drunks on late nights. I will try other Pizzerias while I am still here in Pittsburgh but will not be returning to this one.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled across this great pizza parlor while in town for bengals game and the food is great and very big portions. Price is good also.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Came upon Pizza Parma while staying at Westin Hotel for business. Experienced take-out only--very friendly counter service. Pizza was so good, I went back for the Mediterranean salad the next day. My city could use a place with this kind of menu, service and food.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I always get our Pizza fix here. Its great cause we park at the garage for $5.00 when going to a Pirate game. We don't always get Pizza here, we gotten Gyro's and Itallian subs and they're always great.

Been to Pizza Parma? Share your experiences!