“Nice, clean”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stopped here after a Just Ducky Tour. After some confusion getting seated, we were able to order right away. It was a slight bit of a wait for the food, but nothing crazy. Food was ok, fresh. Service was excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

All the food here is better than average and the prices are reasonable. if you like nachos the chicken nachos are incredible and are gigantic. So make sure you have someone to share it with. Service is also very good.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

So nice to go out on a Friday night and happen across a restaurant offering a late night happy hour. The So Cal fish tacos were delicious and the Georgia Peach long island iced tea was incredible.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to Houlihan's while visiting Station Square prior to going to a concert at Heinz Field and I was very impressed! The menu didn't have a lot of things that I was familiar with, but the salad I ended up ordering was fantastic! It was easily one of the best lunches I have ever had and I will be going back next time I am in Pittsburgh. The food was a bit pricey and a lot of the stuff was too fancy for my taste, but the food was good and our waiter was wonderful. Great place to visit for a quick lunch!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Fair Prices - Good Service - No Issues.
French Onion Soup Had a Ton Of Cheese...
French Dip Roast Beef Was Good.