“Huge Portions”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Strip District
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place has huge portions and was very good. I had the 15 layer lazagna and it was very good. Nice staff and menu looked very good no matter what you wanted. The kids stuff was absolutely huge. Great place

There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Warehouse

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've been here multiple times and everyone the food has been great! The pasta is excellent and the chop house salad is awesome! The best chicken salad I have ha yet! Their homemade basil vinagarette was amazing! Also the 15 layer lasagna and chicken Parmesan is awesome! Too! If your looking for a decent sit down dinner or a decent price down town this is the place if you're in the mood for itilian!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I haven't been here in 20 years and went last week. The inside hasn't changed a bit and the food was still delicious. My kids loved the atmosphere and thought the 'bedroom' was cool. Our waitress was fantastic.
Everyone got something different and no one was disappointed. Only bad thing is no gnocchi on the menu :(

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I used to love this restaurant. Now I cringe when people say lets meet here. My husband had family on from out of town and they felt it was a good central location for everyone. No one was happy. Service was slow, food was not correct and many entrees were tasteless. I had the beer chili pasta and there was only a spoonful of sauce and they forgot my cheese and onions that I ordered with my meal. Our Florida family hated everything they had. Salads were swimming in dressing to the point where the lettuce was soggy. It was all lettuce with croutons and one slice of Roma tomato. The wedding soup had spaghetti noodles in it instead of pastina. I would not even do that at home in a bind. Run to the store. It was unanimous. We will never return.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Best sauce I've ever had, They give you small loaves of sour dough bread that are wonderful. The building is just a remodeled warehouse, but it is quaint and interesting. You can even sit in a real old trolley.

1  Thank pamsp1430