“It's a Spaghetti Warehouse, alright”
Review of Spaghetti Warehouse - CLOSED

Spaghetti Warehouse
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Strip District
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Nothing bad. Nothing unusual. Nothing objectionable. Good service. If you've been to one, this is one - that doesn't suck.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We always enjoy Spaghetti Warehouse. We went there foir lunch. They have a varied menu with lots of choices. Even though there are many choice, their lasagna is so good that I almost always order it. This time was no different. The Lasagna was delciious again. I jighly recommend it.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food is spectacular! This is a beautiful restaurant and there is a train located inside. My husband and I have been there a few times, over the past few years.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Dinner for 2 - appetizer, bread, soup, salad, huge meal with enough for another meal to take-home PLUS a few glasses of wine - all for about $50! Great interior/atmospehere too and free parking

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We went on a Thursday late afternoon; were seated right away in the trolley car which my son adored. We had a coupon for BOGO which was great. My son got chicken tenders which came w/ a drink, apple slices and fries - $4.99; my husband got a chicken pesto spaghetti meal and I got the 15 layer lasagna - both came w/ salad and sourdough bread loaf with yummy garlic butter. The waiter didn't know what wines were in stock and when I asked him what kinds of dressing were available - he said 15 - what do you like? I would have preferred to see a list on the menu or had him at least make an attempt at telling me the specialty ones? I ended up getting the balsamic (my fall back) and it tasted like it was from a bottle - so did my husbands Italian - classic for a chain-type restaurant.
The food took about 45 mins to get to us!? which was crazy at 3:30 and to a mostly empty restaurant.
Wouldn't go back unless we had a coupon - much better choices in the Strip district w/ ethnic foods.