“Good Restaurant”
Review of Spaghetti Warehouse - CLOSED

Spaghetti Warehouse
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Strip District
Pennsylvania
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I eat at this restaurant 3 times when we were in Pittsburgh. Each time the service was good and the food was excellent. On Wednesday, they had a promotion for $5 for 1 of 2 entrees, bread and unlimited soup or salad, what a deal and the 2 entrees were good. We also had their famous lasagne and which was great. We would dine here when we visit Pittsburgh again.

• Visited March 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great meal for the price”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

This was by no means the best Italian meal I have ever had but it was indeed good. The service was prompt, courteous, and efficient. Having been our first time to one, I will definitely return. Hint: if you can, on the weekend, get there before 5:30.

Glenshaw, Pennsylvania, United States
“Yummy Italian Food!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

What is not to like?? First of all, the building is actually an old stable, I am not sure whose horses lived there, but that alone makes it interesting to a horse lover like me. The food is rich, Italian, all the things you would expect, and their 7 layer lasagna is out of this world.
Best of all are the reasonable prices !

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can cook better than that.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This place is quite popular and I really can't understand why. There is no ambiance and the food is mediocre.

“Warehouse Experience”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food was relatively good, but I would not say "great". The staff were prompt and courteous. I felt a little disconnected from everyone because they have small, little separate rooms.

Visited December 2012