“I can cook better than that.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Spaghetti Warehouse - CLOSED

Spaghetti Warehouse
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Strip District
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can cook better than that.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

This place is quite popular and I really can't understand why. There is no ambiance and the food is mediocre.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Warehouse Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food was relatively good, but I would not say "great". The staff were prompt and courteous. I felt a little disconnected from everyone because they have small, little separate rooms.

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We came here on a Monday night.. Not too crowded, but service was pretty bad. Our server actually didn't clear one plate from our table including entree, salad, appetizer and drink refills. The food was ok and the atmosphere is ok, but it was not the best experience.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank RdP13
Jefferson Hills
“Spaghetti Warehouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to the Spaghetti Warehouse following our visit to Heinz Hall where we saw Stomp. We were still excited about the show and were so happy with the service at the Spaghetti Warehouse. Our waiter, Tyson was tremendous. Everything came out exactly as we were finishing with the last course. The food was excellent. My granddaughter and I had the 15 layer lasagna and my d-i-law had the Sausage penne pasta dish. The appetizers beforehand were delicious and I can't say enough about the Sangria. The tiramisu and cheesecake for dessert were to die for. I would highly recommend the restaurant. We had a great experience.

• Visited November 2012
Chula Vista Ca
“great pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

fun family atmosphere. They have a classic Italian menu which includes a HUGE lasagna but also have a variety of innovative dishes as well. BUT NO PIZZA. Our waitress was extremely friendly and provided excellent service. we ate late on a monday night, so it was not crowded, but I betthey are busy on weekends, although there appears to be alot of seating upstairs and down. Prices were average.

Visited October 2012