“FANTASTIC PIZZA”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Awesome pizza. Great dining area. Ask for light on the sauce (unless you like tons of sauce) Everything tastes great there. We only live about 5 houses down and we get it EVERY Pizza night. Call early on Friday and Saturday nights- it can be long waits.

1  Thank heth5377
There are newer reviews for Luciano's Pizza & Six Pack Incorporated

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is the best everyday pizza in the North Hills. The crust and the cheese are near pufect. The only flaw, and is slight, is the sauce has a bit of an off taste. Don't le this stop you.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

As far as Luciano's in Cranberry, By far, THE WORST service I've ever experienced at any restaurant in my entire life. From mistaking eggplant with veal, to forgetting about appetizers, to bringing appetizers out AFTER entree, to getting HARASSED by the manager when I had to cancel an order, I honestly don't see how they will stay in business. I got stuck at work one night and had to cancel a pizza order, the manager was a complete jerk to me on the phone when I explained this, he kept asking m "how am I going to make this sale?" Truly unbelievable, please stay far, far away from this place.

3  Thank Thoroughbred2628
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I have been eating Luciano's pizza since moving to the North Hills in 2002. I have tried all of the other pizza takeout and delivery options and always come back to Luciano's. This is our standby place for pizza. They also just remodeled their dining room and it looks great.

1  Thank Jsc145
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have been eating Luciano's pizza since we moved to the North Hills 13 years ago. Each time we get a high-quality, fresh pizza with bubbling hot cheese and toppings cooked just right. Our favorite is the pepperoni and hot pepper, but the sausage. And white pizza is excellent also. Coming from a 100% Italian family this is a huge compliment! They also have specialty pizzas, hoagies and dinners, but we generally stick with pizza and we are never disappointed!

3  Thank terri812