“Pleasant evening, very good food”
Review of Don Pablo's - CLOSED

Don Pablo's
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We all ordered different combo plates for dinner. Greatly improved food, service, experience at this location! Relaxing atmosphere and food was very good, staff pleasant, drinks were very good. Everyone in our party liked the food and said they would return. Very nice evening and dinners!!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We have dined here many times and for the most part the service has been poor and the food average. My kids like it, that's why I go there. My husband won't even go. The last time we dined here (early February) it was my son and I. It was snowing and not busy that night. We had a Boy Scout meeting to get to and gave ourselves a full hour to eat and 1 min5 to get to the meeting. We ended up being 10 minutes late. Our waitress (don't remember her name) had ZERO enthusiasm. She moved a snail's pace. Toward the end I was standing waiting for my check as I was anxious to get going and she even saw me and made no attempt to hurry. I almost didn't even give her a tip. Or wait, her a tip = Try a NEW JOB..She's lucky she got $2. It was a big effort for her to even refill our drinks. I watched another waitress (who was really good) take care of the people around us, she prompt, friendly and enjoyed her job. They were gone before I had my bill.She did have time to chit-chat with other employees as she saw us waiting for drink refills, our bill, etc, She even made eye contact and it still didn't stop her from her personal conversation. I read a prior comment on the cleanliness of the place and maybe because it was night and dark it just seemed a little dirty and dusty to me as well. The food is average at best. If anyone remembers ChiChis, that was the place! I ended up going on Don Pablos website and to this day no one has even contacted me!. Very poor customer service! Sorry kids, but its Taco Bell from now on or "Mom's Kitchen!"

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We had a good night here. The food was very good. My son is a picky eater & he ate all his food. The girls & myself partook in some drinks & food, we kept the whole theme mexican (margaritas, mojitos & corona). We had tortilla chips & different dips 4 an appetizer, very good. All entrees were good- no 2 go baggies. We enjoyed the food & ate it all.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Service was good and food was good. Had fish tacos and the fish was really good. Liked the salsa sampler.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had dinner late one night after work and the food i had was dry.. as it was chicken and half slab of ribs and it was dry.. This is not good when you pay top dollar..