“Best nachos ever”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Pittsburgh
“Best nachos ever”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The chicken nachos at Mad Mex are the best ever. They give you so much two of us can't finish them. The food is very good and I love the drink menu.

• Visited March 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Always good tacos at Mad Mex”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Can always get great tacos at Mad Mex ! Fun and lively atmosphere. Efficient service. We enjoy Mad Mex!

“Great food, so so service”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Took my sisters (one from Brooklyn, NY) and my daughter for her 21st birthday. My NY sister was so impressed with the quality, quantity and price of the food, she took pictures and sent them home, lol. I always have a wonderful experience at Mad Mex, with their food. Our server seemed sort of bothered that we were there! It took everything she had to simply say "happy birthday" to my daughter which was disappointing. All in all, I will go back, to any Mad Mex, for the food!!!

• Visited February 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Leave pretension at the door”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Low key, laid back, and guaranteed to fill you up and make you smile. Love the chili Mango margarita, the guac is perfect. The tofu bites are an interesting option. Appreciate the vegetarian options, even though I'm not one an occasionally partake in the amazing chicken chop salad and the pulled pork. Thanks to all the bartenders for keeping my drink full everyone. Don't dress up.....just wear some flops and keep the attitude at home, or the Hispanic spirits will see right through you.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Been here twice and found the food and service to be top notch. From reading other reviews, I understand that some don't like the fact that it's not "authentic" Mexican food. I don't care. When I go to eat, I'm looking for something that tastes good. The food here was great both times and so was the service.

• Visited June 2012