“Lots of food, great price”
Review of Pasta Too

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasta Too
Ranked #712 of 2,266 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I got a chance to eat here and had a fantastic lunch. I had lobster linguine and my wife had baked ziti. We both had plenty to eat and it was delicious.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Manicotti is great, husaband and son ordered a steak special...cooked to perfection

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I think people are confusing this Pasta Too with the Pasta Too restaurant in Bethel Park. This place is a hole-in-wall pizza place on the North Side that doesn't even have seating, and if it does, there are MAYBE two seats. It used to be very good pizza but has gone downhill in recent months. The do deliver, so that's a plus but I usually only order it when I don't feel like going out to eat or picking something up. And please, people, next time you leave a review for "Pasta Too" make sure it's the correct one!!!!

1  Thank Ash R
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Portions are unbelievable. Food was excellent, bread and dipping oil was a good touch. would definately stop again.Wish there was more of this restaurant around. friendly, fast service.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Pasta Too is a middle of the road Italian place. To be honest, there is nothing to rave about. The food is very similar to Olive Garden, or Macaroni Grill. The wait staff was friendly and the menu had a decent variety. The one thing I found odd was that you could not get any vegetables as a side with your meal. If you order a chicken dish and would like vegetables instead of pasta you can't get it. The lobster mac n' cheese was okay but nothing to rave about. During my visit we sat down to eat at 3 on a Sunday and by 5pm the lobby was absolutely packed with people trying to get in for dinner. After my meal and seeing the meals of those I was with I could not understand it. The food is simply unmemorable and there is nothing that makes me want to go back.