“Great little Thai place on the South Side.”
Review of Thai Me Up

Thai Me Up
Ranked #742 of 2,159 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Southside Flats
pittsburgh
“Great little Thai place on the South Side.”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I was a regular for lunch about a few years back. Friendly, good food, fresh and clean. My favorite is the Z-U noodles, but they don't always have the thick noodles on hand. That's my only criticism when I go and they don't have them.

• Visited December 2013

South East PA
“Nice”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Ate at the south side for a late lunch. Entrees about $11 or $3 more for shrimp. Service was decent, although I wish they got there a little sooner to replenish the water. Everyone in our party enjoyed our entrees. I felt on my dish that the chicken perhaps could have been a little old. My daughter had shrimp and said they were excellent. I will be back, but will pick shrimp over chicken. The place itself is neat plus it is a block or so away from the main street so parking is easier.

• Visited May 2014
York, Nebraska
“Thai "good"”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Great new location nice place the presentation of meals and very good. Very friendly staff and portions large. This is a great place to relax talk and enjoy yummy Thai food.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A gem, great value”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The food and prices are great, especially for lunch. Very small, so there's not much privacy, but this is a great place for lunch or a casual dinner. My husband absolutely loves the beef in brown sauce. We'll be back for sure!

• Visited February 2013
Pittsburgh
“Fresh food, interesting menu - try take out”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Food is great. The menu has unusual combinations, and when I have asked for changes, there were no complaints. I have favorite standard orders, and am happy to try new items also.

Seating is not so great...I prefer to do take out. Tables are close together, chairs are not very comfortable, there are only about six tables total, and no place to wait if they are full. The entrance door opens immediately into the dining room, and foot traffic for take-out goes right past diners. It is a small space.

Try this restaurant during a slower time slot.

• Visited July 2012