“YUMMY”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great pizza! We used to have A Vocelli Pizza where I live but, they went out of business. I don't know why. They have great pizza. I love the mini kinda spicy pepperoni. Good breadshicks too. They offer delivery.

1  Thank Amy C
There are newer reviews for Vocelli Pizza

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is convenient for travelers staying at greentree hotels. I ordered take out and a beer while waiting for my food. The bartender was great, very friendly and helpful. The prices were good. They have a nice patio with outdoor seating. I think you can buy beer to go as well, not sure about that but if so that's a great option for us travelers.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

The service was quick. The server was pleasant. The beer list was average along with the pizza. I asked for crust to be cooked crispy but the didn't do it. The pasta portions were huge. It was located really close to the Hampton Inn where we stayed is why we went. I was expecting better pizza but oh well. You can't win them all.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Great pizza and I come from a city with good pizza.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Vincent's is located adjacent to the Greentree exit of I-376 (Parkway West), which makes it convenient coming to or from Pittsburgh. Their kitchen is typically open late, which is also a plus for eating after a game.

The food is good and fresh with Italian pasta selections, pizzas, strombolis and sandwiches seeming to be the specialties. The portion sizes are large (you will not leave hungry). The atmosphere is casual and clean. The prices are in-line with other restaurants of similar styles.