“Best Cannoli in Pittsburgh”
Review of Enrico Biscotti Co

Enrico Biscotti Co
Ranked #79 of 2,204 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Strip District
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I did not eat in the cafe but I bought some bakery products like cannoli, biscotti and breads. They were all delicious but cannoli were the best. You need to be very lucky to get cannoli because they go very fast.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Recently planned to have a casual morning business meeting at Enrico's not knowing that they didn't open until an hour and a half after my scheduled meeting. One of the waiters met me at the entrance and offered to make me "the best cappuccino in the city" and he did! They graciously opened their doors to us and made truly the best cappuccino and supplied us several samples of biscotti and the day's fresh baked cream puffs. Great place for coffee and biscotti. Can't wait to return in the summer to sit outside. The cafe is a hidden gem in the Strip and the storefront is a must for Sunday morning biscotti!!

1  Thank SuzNC
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We didn't eat in the cafe - we only ordered some of the baked goods. My husband was very disappointed in the biscotti. He said that they all tasted the same no matter what the flavor was supposed to be. I had the coconut macaroon which was very good but a bit on the sweet side. The staff were wonderful and over the top helpful.

After reading the other reviews, I wish we had eaten in the cafe.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stopped by Enricos this past week for a Chocolate Macaroon. Not sure if they were having an off day or what but it just wasn't what I was hoping for. Next time I'll try the biscotti. My husband was really happy with his.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were walking around looking for a place to have breakfast in the strip district on a Saturday morning and someone mentioned this place. They said travel down the little alley way. We were a little skeptical at first, but it turned out to be a great recommendation. The menu is on the smaller side, but its uniqueness makes up for that. We were a group of 4 adults and 3 children and all had something different. They even went out of there way to accommodate the children as they did not like anything on the menu. Thank you! The food was good and the atmosphere was fun to be in. We were sitting right beside the mixer as they were making pizza dough. They even gave some to the children to play with. All the food was good and not something you can get at a normal breakfast restaurant. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank Craig H