“Dessert was so good, but large enough for 4!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #371 of 2,266 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Everything was great. Waiter was quick and attentive. Upon setting my meal in front of me he noticed that it was missing something and immediately went back to get it before I said a word. Dessert was fantastic!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I always order our wings extra crispy... for the first time in a long time, we actually got them the way we like. Plenty to choose from and the staff was great. They knew when to hang out at the table and chat, and they knew when to go away.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My first time in BWW I have tried salt and vinegar fries and that is my favorite food now :) I bought salt&vinegar spice they are selling and I'm putting it on everything.
The wings are amazing as well, but the carrots that come with it are always a little bit dried.
The service was very good. Went there twice to watch a basketball game and definitely will come back again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service was great the food didn't seem well prepared (Cold and Undercooked) and the beer tasted like the lines needed cleaned.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We ate winds right before they closed at 10 pm and they cold have been from last week. Besides the fact they closed early and the food was terrible. It was ok. Lol