“Good food, fast service”
Review of Lu Lu's Noodles

Lu Lu's Noodles
Ranked #174 of 2,195 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is by far one of my family's favorite places to go when in the Oakland area of Pittsburgh. It can be a little intimidating as the staff move very quickly!! The food is always good, hot and quick. Don't hesitate to drop in for lunch, just try to know what you want prior to ordering whether it's the order line or table service. The chhese stuffed wontons are amazing!!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We used to love Lu Lu's, but after the last three times (seriously, we tried to give them a chance), they proved they just do not care anymore. The last time the tofu was spoiled. When I pointed it out to the waiter, he had the cook come out. I had pushed it to the side of the plate. He inspected it, kinda shrugged and said don't eat it. I told him I wasn't and he said OK, good. That was it. No offer to replace it or refund. Just, Don't Eat it.

My advice- Just don't eat it.

1  Thank MigiMigi
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I stop here every once and a while when in the neighborhood and we are never disappointed. My favorite appetizer is the gyoza and main is the spicy basil chicken noodle dish. My sister has tried their tofu several ways and loves it every time! Service is quick and relaxed and we never have to wait for a seat.

1  Thank GallosTravels
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The place had a good selection of rice an noodle dishes, plus bubble teas and smoothies. The service was fast and friendly. It is only a block from the Carnegie Museums and has much better and much less expensive food than the museum cafes do. The location is between to Universities (Pitt & Carnegie Mellon), so you can expect a pretty lively crowd of young and interesting folks. I would recommend this place as family friendly when in Pittsburgh and visting the Carnegie Art and Natural History Museums.

1  Thank JNPnPit
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I go here just for the bubble tea. Great cheese wontons very sweet. Noodle dishes are better than the American Chinese dishes.

1  Thank Keith H