“A staple of S. Craig st”
Review of Lu Lu's Noodles

Lu Lu's Noodles
Ranked #205 of 2,178 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A staple of S. Craig st”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Although the food is quite average (at times above average and others below) Lulus is one of those places that I always like. The location, ambiance and clientele (Pitt/CMU students and faculty) still makes it a place I like to go to when back in the Oakland area.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Everyman's Place”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The food is original, good and very cheap--it sits in the heart of Oakland and the University of Pittsburgh. Patrons range from doctors to college students of all ethnicities. Try a bubble drink--I love them!

Visited August 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“This place is AWESOME!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have been going to Lu Lu's for over 12 years. It is our absolute favorite Asian place in all of Pittsburgh... Perhaps all of PA.

We visited again yesterday. We each had the won ton, egg roll, and the Dr Fu Special with chicken.

The won ton is amazing. They're not stuffed with that mystery meat that fills most won tons, but with delicious shrimp! The fresh veggies in the soup are cooked to perfection.

The egg rolls are also good. Not great. Just good.

The Dr Fu Special (rice noodles) with chicken is EXCELLENT! The brown sauce served with it isn't good, so I don't use it. But the dish is perfect without it.

Fast seating, fast service, delicious, hot food, generous portions, and GREAT prices. My wife had tea and I had a peach tea, and our total was about $26!

This place is awesome, has been for 12 years, and we go back at every possible opportunity.

PA
“Good soup”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went to Lu Lu's for lunch. Two people in our party had two different soups. Both were very good, hot and were very large portions. The Lardna and pork lomein were ok. Not bad but have had better. If you go, stick with the soup!

Visited October 2012
Pittsburgh
“Ok...”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I go to Lu Lu's on a regular basis for lunch as it is about 2 blocks away from where I work. The prices are excellent and you get your money's worth. Although on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd have to give it a 5 for the food. The service is ok, but you are made to feel rushed when ordering. Also, for some reason they do not like to take credit cards, although they will take it if they have no choice (didn't like that at all). And as much as I go there, you would think they would recognize my face, which tells me that they need to brush up on their people skills. However, I will more than likely go back because of the convenience and the prices.

Visited October 2012