“Good soup”

Lu Lu's Noodles
Ranked #177 of 2,194 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went to Lu Lu's for lunch. Two people in our party had two different soups. Both were very good, hot and were very large portions. The Lardna and pork lomein were ok. Not bad but have had better. If you go, stick with the soup!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I go to Lu Lu's on a regular basis for lunch as it is about 2 blocks away from where I work. The prices are excellent and you get your money's worth. Although on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd have to give it a 5 for the food. The service is ok, but you are made to feel rushed when ordering. Also, for some reason they do not like to take credit cards, although they will take it if they have no choice (didn't like that at all). And as much as I go there, you would think they would recognize my face, which tells me that they need to brush up on their people skills. However, I will more than likely go back because of the convenience and the prices.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Awesome noodles, we always get the pad thai. Also recommend the bubble tea, even if it is a bit expensive

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Love the food here - always fresh and tasty.
Love the bubble teas - lots of flavors to choose from.
The service is just 'ok' and you usually have a LONG time to look at the menu before you are serviced. I'm not sure if I can look over this (because it is a busy restaurant in a college area) or not.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lulu's has been around for a long time -- it's conveniently located between Pitt and CMU. The food is greasy and uninteresting.

1  Thank glynnstein