“Meat and More Meat”

Green Forest Brazilian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Green Forest Brazilian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 2,209 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was my first trip to this restaurant. I actually had never heard of it until I went looking for a Brazilian Steakhouse after eating at one while on vacation. It was a bit hard to find as it was on the bottom floor of what looked like an office building.

The meat selections were excellent. My personal favorites were the filet with parmesan cheese and filet with mushroom sauce, but really everything I tried was very good. There's a cold buffet as well but I couldn't personally comment on it since I filled up on the meat. It did seem like the others I ate with enjoyed the buffet as well, and if you are planning on drinking they also had some good mixed drinks.

I was impressed with the service; our waitress came around frequently to check on us and the waiters serving the meat stopped often with different cuts of meat. This place wasn't cheap but for what you get it really wasn't a bad value. I'll definitely return again.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Friends suggested this restaurant during a visit. What an experience, not to mention the food was beautifully prepared.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

OMG Meat lovers paradise. Every spit that was paraded to our table was cooked perfectly. The gentleman serving was very good (sorry didn't catch name older gentleman) If you leave here hungry its your own fault. Only suggestion wear loose fitting pants or prepare to let your belt out LOL. On top of all the meat this place has some of the best desserts we have ever had

1  Thank mattmc15084
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Wide variety of well prepared food and friendly staff. I have been here several times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Amazing salad bar and variety of meat choices
Great, friendly service
Nice wine selection
Always a fun dining experience