“Pretty Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We ate here once and the place was pretty much already run by 18 year
olds. I, for one, am getting tired of having no Adult Managers in restaurants. Kids are kids until they are 21. They tend to be a bit unreliable and why they should not be counted upon to be
"management". Sometimes they can barely handle cleaning their own room at home, getting up or, getting to work on time! This place was clean, however, and the food was hot and good.
I wasn't crazy about any of it. It was Gimicky, and the only idea that stuck with me was "Lube".
Lube me up for what? :(

1  Thank Craig B

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Not a bad place to eat and watch a game. Service was good and food not bad for the price. I had very hot wings I wish my server would have said a small warning that they would be as hot as they were. I loved the drink options though. Could of stayed having drinks all night.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

After the RMU hockey game we had a later dinner here. The staff was very nice and the food was very good...will return.

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

ThanQ for sharing your review. We love to hear from our guests. We are glad that our Team Member service was friendly and that you enjoyed your food. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were very lucky on a busy evening to find a bar table. Service was good and the food was excellent. We will do it again.

ThanQ for sharing your experience, we always love hearing from our guests! We are glad you enjoyed the food and had good service. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I loved this place we had the wings and so much more, the staff was very friendly had a nice time here. I will go back next time Im in the area. Food was very good. Good family place.

1  Thank apathseeker
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

ThanQ for the great review! We always love to hear from our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed the food and that our Team Members were friendly. We look forward to seeing you again!