“what i expected”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Reviewed November 23, 2012

good service and food like i usually get. did not have to wait even though kind of busy. waitress was very attentive to our needs.

1  Thank monica w

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I'm a veg who eats fish (a "pescatarian") The fish is ok, but the reason to go is to sit under the corvet bolted to the wall, or the onion rings served on a car antenna.

1  Thank KarlMessner
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food and atmosphere at The Lube are always good. It's a great place to watch a football game with your friends, or just have a beer and some of their award winning wings to help unwind after work. We ate there the night before flying out of Pittsburgh. What a great way to start our vacation.

We'll definitely be back next time.

1  Thank MexTravlr
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've eaten here probably a dozen times. It's a great place to eat a nice mean after flying into the Pittsburgh airport and on occasion before flights. I'm a big 'ribs' guy and these are very good. Wings are good also. Lots of different kinds of beer on tap, daily specials. Just a great place. Often, especially on weekend nights, you need to allow some time because they are busy.

1  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ate here with my son's youth hockey team after a hockey game and the staff was very nice despite all of our rowdy children. The food is very good. I expecially love the Louisiana Lickers sauce on my wings and the deep fried pickles are a must try.

1  Thank QueenB64