“Need More Like It”
Review of Kaya

Kaya
Reserve with OpenTable
Kaya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 2,254 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Strip District
Cross street: 20th Street
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Love this place! Great vegan options, friendly staff, very clean restrooms. The decor is really unique as well.

1  Thank Jen S

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had dinner here with a friend while visiting Pittsburgh. I enjoyed the atmosphere, as well as the delicious food. Our white sangria was perfect, and I enjoyed my veggie paella. I made a convenient reservation on OpenTable and experienced good service while there. I hope to be back.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Ate lunch here and it was just wonderful! The black bean dip was to spectacular. Great food, great service, great drinks.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great restaurant to take a break from the hectic Strip District shopping. Excellent food and bevs. Hot bean dip followed by spicy Cuban sandwich combined with yummy soups and sweet potato fries, Milk Chicken waffles and fish tacos all great.
Nice ambiance, flawless service at a good price. Well worth a visit

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My daughter had been here once before on a recommendation from a patient and was impressed enough to take us on our visit to Pittsburgh last weekend. The menu was interesting. The mahi was spicier than I expected but good. My husband had the tropical paella which he said was very spicy. My daughter had ordered fish tacos last visit and said she liked it better than the mahi. Nice atmosphere. Small place, they called to confirm the reservation that afternoon.