“Not #1 in my book”
Review of Kaya

Kaya
Reserve with OpenTable
Kaya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 2,173 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cross street: 20th Street
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Not #1 in my book”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Sometimes Resturants too hard to be hip, and cool, and I think that is the problem with this place. A bloody Mary called vampari with fruit juice and tomato juice ? Yucky! The 3 salad trio was bland, and the fish taco tasted like it was made with fish sticks. The server was good, and maybe we just were there on a bad day ... Oh and my feet stuck to the floor on the way to the basement bathroom

“Unique Restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We enjoyed a good lunch while shopping in the Strip District. The restaurant offers well prepared and interesting options for lunch. It is not inexpensive but is a good value.

Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant and Service”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Kaya is a great restaurant in the Strip District. We went for a late night meal on a Thursday night - fried chicken night. For $18.99 I got 5 pieces of large, tender, very well-spiced chicken - EXCELLENT. The portion was huge. Side items were also great and LOCAL :) Reyna's homemade tortillas, corn salsa and coleslaw...Service was friendly and attentive. The manager (or owner) was highly visible and came to our table to talk to us. She was very pleasant. We had a great experience and would definitely go back. Great vegan selection as well.

• Visited August 2012
Kitchener, Canada
“Suberb dinning experience!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Kaya delivers with a superb dinning experience. We were pleasantly suprised by the unpretentious, warm atmosphere coupled with a friendly, swift and knowledgable staff. My husband and admit this is one of the best meals we've ever eaten. The food was unique, complex and very tasty to say the least. My only complaint is that I didn't have room for dessert!

1 Thank Jill K
“delicious!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was a great dining experience. Not your typicall chain. It was cheerful & the staff was great but most importantly the food was amazing. I had the Paella & my husband had the Cuban sandwich. "The best sandwich he ever ate";his words. definitley worth a trip into the Strip district! Enjoy.

• Visited August 2012