“So many veg and friendly options!”
Review of Le Mont

Le Mont
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Mont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #234 of 2,266 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have always been a fan of Mad Mex for happy hour appetizers but once i realized how fabulous their veg friendly meals were, I was hooked! Delish and guilt-free!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It was a Sunday evening, from the looks of it, the place was not very busy. Valet service was quick and polite, we were shown to our table at the window facing the city. Nice view, but because the glass didn't seem to be cleaned on the outside in some time, it was not the best view of the city in comparison to other restaurants in the vicinity.

We started with appetizers (Calamari and Oysters Rockefeller). Both were very bland and not very flavorful. My wife had the Strawberry and feta salad and I opted for the Caesar. My wife's salad was very good considering strawberries were far from in season.

My wife decided to have the crab cakes and I a Filet. Bother were marginal, not what we expected. The crab cakes were a bit dry and had more filler than expected. My Filet was done properly, but lacked seasoning.

All in all, not a bad meal, but for the price (not the view), we have had better meals in the city and were disappointed.

1  Thank Limo_George
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'm a bit surprised that Le Monte rates 215 out of 750 restaurants in Pittsburgh. I have been there several times over a period of 30+ years and they have never disappointed! My most recent visit was August 2009 for my Mother's 80 birthday. Yes, it is from a different era when you step inside....a classy era!!
If your planning a special event, Birthday, Anniversary....you can't go wrong by having Dinner here!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Had the opportunity for a nice dinner here with some good friends. The food was excellent and the servce was remarkable. Every detail was taken care of and it was a very enjoyable evening. Very formal restaurant.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had dinner here with 50 other people for a wedding rehearsal dinner. The restaurant is known for it's lamb and so I had a rack that was as good as any I have ever had.I had a bite of my husbands seabass and it was very nice!The appetizers that were served weren't up to 5 star status however. This may not be fair to say because after all they were serving 50 people,the ahi was cooked well done.
I would return with a smaller party as the view and service were outstanding.

3  Thank PeggyChism