“Even while I was there, I was looking forward to my next visit to The Zenith”

Zenith Tea Room and Antiques
Ranked #8 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Southside Flats
sdrst17
“Even while I was there, I was looking forward to my next visit to The Zenith”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I just got back from eating at The Zenith for the first time and am glad I went the extra block up 26th street. I had the sweet potato soup, which had a nice touch of curry, and a lentil burger for my entre.

The food was exceptional and the atmosphere just made me feel good. I could relax and enjoy good music, a little conversation with the server, and a meal that was as fresh as this restaurant's unique atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank sdrst17

Pittsburgh
“Vegan Sanctuary”
Reviewed July 17, 2008

As a vegan I <3 the Zenith. Sunday brunch is always crowded because there's so much food for so cheap but it's a BYOB restaurant so I love to take a bottle of wine and a good friend and drink the day away during the week.

2 Thank vividlyvegan
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wonderful vegetarian food at reasonable prices. AND you can antique shop while you're there!”
Reviewed July 8, 2008