“french toast on croissant with pecans-OUTRAGEOUS!!!!”
Review of Pamela's

Pamela's
Ranked #30 of 2,194 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Shadyside
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great local place for breakfast. They have several locations in Pittsburgh. (The ones I know of are on Walnut St., on Forbes by Pitt U., and in the Strip District). Their breakfasts are very good, however, one of my favorites is the french toast on croissant with pecans and caramel sauce. I got the sauce on the side and dipped the french toast because i was afraid it might be too sweet on top. (Which turned out perfect). Their bacon and eggs are also very good. Their pancakes are good, but I find them a little too greasy for me. (They are however, a Pamelas favorite, but not to me). Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything was good. Cash only service. Strawberry pancakes are sinful. Went during a weekday and had no wait. Limited seating but worth a short wait.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pamela's has a decadent breakfast that is a must try when in Pittsburgh. You won't be disappointed by the crepe style pancakes served here. I think the strawberry crepes are the best, but all the food here is excellent. Besides the delicious crepes, you can also get regular eggs, bacon, coffee, etc. here. The bad thing about this place is the wait. There is usually a ridiculous crowd waiting. It's not so bad if you are expecting the wait, and once inside you get fast and friendly service. Nothing fancy inside, but the food is fabulous. I want to go and eat here whenever I'm in Pittsburgh!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I raised three very active , athletic kids, and I can tell you that, hands down, Pamelas was our family's and the kids go to breakfast place. From Sq. Hill, to the strip , to Brookline, we have tried them all. Best pancakes in the world!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to use by our hotel shuttle driver. He was right...it was a definately a good decision! It was very busy, but we did not wait to be seated. The food was absolutely delicious! A Pittsburgh must for breakfast!