“Best Breakfast and Bakery I have been to in a loooong time!”

Enrico's Tazza d'Oro
Ranked #49 of 88 Coffee & Tea in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We almost made a mistake of waiting for a seat at the very touristy spot around the corner, but I am glad we found Enricos. Everything we had was amazing, from the quiche filled with Italian meats, to the eggs over a bed of kale. The kids enjoyed HUGE pancakes, and I ended up walking out of there with about $100 worth of bakery items for the family reunion. We sat outdoors, in the transformed alleyway. There is a subtle art gallery that frames the space that makes it really pleasant. My husband forgot his laptop there which we didn't realize until we had driven, oh about 150 miles west through Ohio on the way to Michigan. No problem, we called the restaurant and they FedExed it to him the next day. What a place.

1  Thank marcyro

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Ok, so it can't be that good, can it? Yes. It is that good. Even the milk is amazing. Service was excellent. My new favorite coffee shop. And the love bikes. What's not to love?

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I grew up in this neighborhood & as a kid, going to Marcus' drugstore was a regular event. Now, going to Tazza d'Oro is a regular event when I'm back there. This is an amazing coffee shop - welcoming, friendly, laid back & really really good coffee. The pastries are good too, but the coffee is excellent. Go there first thing in the morning if you hope to get a table - it's a favorite place to hang out & gets crowded. But so worth it!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I like this neighborhood place, good for before or after a reservoir walk, run, bike ride, zoo trip or simply to hang out.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I am a coffee lover and I try to look for local coffee shops wherever I go (and try to avoid Starbucks). I can tell you with certainty that this is one of the best coffee's you could ever get. Their latte are very good too.

It would be very hard to find better coffee than this place!

Beware the place is always crowded and service can be slow. Also they don't quite have the selection of pastries that other coffee shops have.