“one of my favs” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Mount Lebanon
Las Vegas, Nevada
“one of my favs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been coming here since they opened about 20 years ago. Some of the best Chinese food I have ever had. Wonderful sesame cold noodles with peanut sauce. Their thai food is also very good.

• Visited October 2012

Pittsburgh
“20 years and going strong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Best Chinese in Pittsburgh. It's been that way forever. The food is amazing, the addition of Thai dishes is great, and you can always count on George Lee and the staff there.

Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“One of the best Chinese Food I have had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I work part time in mt lebanon which has one of their branches. I always get the general tso's shrimp and they cook it perfectly every time I get. They have a very diverse menu and you will not be disappointed with whatever you get there.

Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“High quality every time - shrimp with cashews again. Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We order pick-ups frequently - and we do occasionally try other Chinese restaurants - and we keep coming back because of the consistently fine quality. Hopefully you're encouraged, not bored, with our repeat reviews of this fine restaurant. By the way, the atmosphere inside is busy but always very congenial, at the nearly new sushi bar (with sports TV), in the back room or on the main floor area.

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Disgusting tasting food and rude managment.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I have had several bad experiences with this restaurant. When we first started going here the food was very good. The last few times it was horrible. The meat was chewy and tough and the broccoli had a soapy taste to it that made it inedible. My husband also found a broken piece of metal in a dish he took home. Lovely. The worst part about this place is the management. They are very rude and unaccommodating. I ordered delivery and after two hours when it finally arrived it was missing the $2.50 eggroll. I called and the woman said she would have to wait for the driver to get back to see if I actually did have the eggroll but was saying I didn't for some odd reason. I explained I didn't have it and said I wanted my money back. She said NO. No?? She said she would give me a credit for the next time. I told her there would not be a next time as I was done with their bad attitude and service. She said she would credit my card. NEVER DID. Called two weeks later and spoke to manager and he said he would send me a check. NEVER DID. There are far better Chinese restaurants in Pittsburgh. Even if there is a bit of a drive I would rather do that than patronize this disgusting place again.

• Visited December 2012