“great food”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tenth Street
Reviewed September 22, 2013

absolutely loved the food would suggest a few meat options tho to accommodate inhouse guest who don't or cant eat sea food loved the drink specials. and the friendly staff

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was once THE place to get fresh seafood. Now it has become more of a bar where most diners are wearing cut offs and flip flops. Don't bother; so many other more interesting and delicious options.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I only ate here because it was in the hotel where I was staying. The plating was less than imaginative and the food (I had a filet, my friend had NY strip) was undercooked. I asked for "medium" and I think they just showed it a match. Both steaks needed a little more heat. The veggies were also underdone. The service was great. Overall, not what I would expect from a fine dining establishment.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here with friends/business associates for a Wed eve dinner. Wonderful service, wide menu selection and good food. Very well done upscale dining.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I went here only because I was staying at the Westin, it was raining, and the hotel had no umbrellas I could use to walk elsewher, so I went to the Original Fish Market and was very pleasantly surprised. The homemade gumbo and ahi tuna entree were both delicately prepared, well presented and delicious. The service was also excellent as was the wine list. It is certainly not Le Bernardin in Manhattan but for Pittsburgh it was an excellent choice. If I go back, I'd eat here again.