“If this is the one at the Westin Hotel, it's very nice - great cocktails.”
Review of Original Fish Market - CLOSED

Original Fish Market
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tenth Street
Reviewed April 26, 2008

If this is the one at the Westin Hotel, it's very nice - great cocktails.

Reviewed April 18, 2008

I was staying at the Westin and decided to try the seafood gumbo. What I got was not gumbo, it looked like gumbo, had the dark roux and rice, along with some okra, seafood was nonexistent. (I went to undergrad in New Orleans, and I know gumbo).

I took it to go and went back to my room to eat, couldn't finish it. It had the wrong taste, difficult to describe, but was rather overpowering. I ended up throwing it away, luckily I had fries so I didn't starve. Was not the effort to call them and complain.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chippewa, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 14, 2008

Excellent Sushi and fresh fish dishes. Location close to cultural district, convention center, etc. make it a nice choice

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 11, 2008

Great sushi bar. They usually have a wide selection of fresh fish, mussels, clams, and oysters that are flown in daily.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 18, 2008

some of the best seafood in town.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook