“For Me, I loved it. Gluten Free friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Original Fish Market - CLOSED

Original Fish Market
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tenth Street
Detroit, Michigan
“For Me, I loved it. Gluten Free friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had a business dinner here about two weeks ago and all i can say is, I WILL BE BACK. Outstanding in every way. I told the waitress about my Gluten free issue and she was all over it. Everyone at the dinner was very happy with what they ordered. I really was impress. I eat a lot of different places and this one gets a start from me. It's a must stop in Pittsburgh.

• Visited November 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Quite Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was the restaurant in the lobby of the hotel where we were staying and so, we really wanted to make use of it. The prices for dinner were too high, even if you were looking to splurge a little. Instead, we arrrived about 10pm with a large group of our friends who were also staying in the hotel, for a quick drink together. With a group of 18 people we arrived to be told that no one was serving the area we sat in and to go to the bar. There wasn't enough room at the bar for us to sit together and socialize. The manager found it difficult to accomodate once we asked for help. Imagine in an almost empty restaurant, that was our welcome!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Just a bad day!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

We were all excited for lunch during an expo at the convention center because we heard nothing but great things about this place. Today unfortunately our waitress was horrible - she lost our order - 2 1/2 hours later we got food that was incorrect - the manager eventually made it right - we ate for free - place has good sushi though - ill give them another shot one of these days to live up to the hype

Zeeland, Michigan
“Could it be more expensive?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Clearly this place is geared more for folks in a higher tax bracket. $40 for an entree is just crazy! My wife and I ended up there later on a Sunday night because our options were limited. Because the prices were sky high we just got a drink and the shrimp appetizer and went back to our hotel to have snacks. The appetizer itself was pretty decent. We will not return, solely based on the cost.

Los Altos, California
“Fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I came here after being in a conference all day. The service (from the hostess to the server) was professional and personable. I had the scallop dish that I thought was scrumptious!!! The scallops were plentiful and prepared perfectly! The pumpkin creme brulee was okay.

Visited October 2012