“Best Sushi around”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tenth Street
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant!!! They have the best sushi around these parts. The fresh fish selection is also over the top. One of my favorite places to eat and have business meetings at the same time.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love this place. Every single thing I have ever eaten has been delicious. I used to go for their warm spinach salad with buffalo shrip...OMG! It's been a while since I've been there and I think it's about time I go back. Service, food, atmosphere....EXCELLENT!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The ambiance of the restaurant is interesting, a little bit old fashion and the personnel is professional. The food is correct, but not impressive. In overall, the restaurant is too pricey for the experience it offers. It should be a 25$ restaurant and is more like a 50-70$. There are much better restaurant in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Get the sashimi sampler! It was excellent! It's hard to find good sashimi, and this definitely was amazing! The staff were amazing ,so kind and so friendly!
I would recommend going here right when they open at 4PM to get great service and to enjoy a quiet atmosphere as it seems that this place gets packed later on in the night for happy hour etc...

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Nice restaurant off the lobby of the Westin Hotel by the Convention Center. Service a bit slow, but perhaps this was due to the number of conventioneers (something the restaurant should be used to, since it's next to the convention center).

There are a number of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel (one very good), so this would be a choice if the others were full or you were late arriving, as I was. It is very convenient if you are actually staying in the Westin.

The wine selection is only average, with no Willamette Valley pinot noirs or generally well-rated Chardonnay's. My colleagues felt about the same way with respect to the beers. I had fish, thinking it would be outstanding given the name of the restaurant, but was a bit underwhelmed. I guess I should have had the crab cakes as the waitress suggested (I thought she recommended that because it was the most expense entree on the menu, and I hate overpaying for bread. I save the crab cake orders for Baltimore!).

The restaurant does serve late (a definite plus), and I understand that the bar is open until about 1:00 am (no proof from me).