“Gourmand approved!”
Review of Grand Concourse

Grand Concourse
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Concourse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East Carson Street
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I seldom have the opportunity to eat out, maybe once a month, and seldom am I happy. Besides loving to cook, read cookbooks and recipes, I love to eat. I watch many of the cooking shows. I have cooked at a bed & breakfast myself in fact. This was one meal that I do not think could have been prepared any better than it was when served to me. Everything was cooked and seasoned perfectly. And to top it off, the beauty of this renovated train station was awe-inspiring. I felt quite wealthy enjoying a meal here. I highly recommend!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

In Pittsburgh on business and ate with a client for an early dinner. Steven did an excellent job of waiting on us. The atmosphere was very nice, the food good and plentiful and the service outstanding.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had a business dinner here; this restaurant had a very good rating on Trip Advisor, and it is well warranted. The staff and food were excellent, period. We all had various types of seafood, all excellent in quality, preparation, and presentation. From appetizers to entrees to desserts, no faults whatsoever. We actually tried to go back the next night, but waited too long to make a reservation (our fault), and they were full. Definitely make a reservation for this place, it is absolutely worth it.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were in town on business and decided to have lunch at the Grand Concourse. Ou lunch was outstanding in every way possible. We were impressed with the beautiful presentation of our meals and the generous portions for a lunch. Since many restaurants no longer serve bread at lunch, we were happy to be served delicious homemade bread, biscuits, and even a pate with crackers. It was great to listen to pleasant music while viewing a great scene of the city and river in the River Room with all the windows. Our server was outstanding, and the food was delicious. We were glad that we chose this restaurant for our lunch.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our company had a business dinner here in September and the food and service were exceptional. Our group had a private room overlooking the river, which was very nice.