“Luxury dining”
Review of Grand Concourse

Grand Concourse
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Concourse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 2,209 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East Carson Street
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I enjoyed the breakfast buffet while attending a bridal shower there for a friend. The food was plentiful and delicious. The staff was professional, yet friendly. The atmosphere was "grand"!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Food was excellent, service very good, private room was very nice, with space for cocktails before dinner

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I visited the Grand Concourse for Sunday brunch. The GM Justin Goel, server Debra, Dawn who is the lead host, and the Executive Chef greeted our table and ensured satisfaction throughout the entire meal. It is rare to receive this level of service anywhere in Pittsburgh. I would recommend this establishment for both business and personal dining. Excellent customer service culture and management staff. They truly have it together when it comes to 5 star dining. Historic location makes it all the better as well. Other restaurants should model themselves after this establishment.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

On January 19, 2013 we hosted a birthday party at the Grand Concourse in the restaurant's Board Room for about 45 guests. The food and service were excellent and the staff could not have been more accomodating. Great job

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been to the GC many times for various events. I have done the Sunday brunch and also some work events along with regular dining. I don't ever remembering it being this terrible. Maybe it was before we went on Valentines Day, but reading the other reviews it doesn't seem like that was the problem. We were seated and waited a good 15 minutes before anyone even came over to our table to give us water. We ordered wine; another 10 minutes to get that. When it was all said and done, we were seated for over 2 hours trying to finish our meals. My husband ordered the lobster bisque-it was terrible. The lobster tasted extremely fishy and it was lukewarm. I ordered the Martha's vineyard salad. It was average. For dinner, my husband ordered the crab stuffed shrimp which was very good. I got the Shrimp Fresca, which was also average. The shrimp were fried, which I thought was odd. Also, they topped it with jumbo lump crab meat which was definitely bad. It stunk! Pasta was also lukewarm. We finished off with dessert which was actually excellent, the molten truffle cake, but it took 20 minutes to receive that! The only time the server came to our table was to take our orders and deliver our food. I expect a lot better service for this type of restaurant. Next year we are going to have Valentines dinner at home.